The fact that so many foreign nationals are immigrating to America in quest of better opportunities is hardly breaking news. According to research, the United States is one of the best places in the world to live and work, and the jobs there come with a variety of interesting perks, one of which is the hefty pay you receive while you’re employed.
We urge you to stay on this article and carefully follow the procedure if you are interested in working as a truck driver in the United States and you are looking for truck driving jobs with visa sponsorship. To help you, we have therefore given you all the information you want before applying for truck driving positions in the United States, particularly for those that offer visa sponsorship.
Research shows that the United States has one of the lowest jobless rates in the world. With this, you ought to understand that the nation offers a ton of employment alternatives.
Therefore, let’s return to our considerations of truck driving jobs in the US. If you are an experienced trucker, this is a good opportunity for you to apply as you will also be offered a number of magnificent benefits like medical coverage, paid excursions, and many others. It has been discovered that there are over 20,000 companies that are hiring truck drivers to work with them.
Without further ado, let’s get started with the article itself.
The Visa Sponsorship For Truck Driving Jobs
When a truck driving company in the United States is willing to hire foreign workers, they will sponsor their visas to enter the country under the visa sponsorship program for truck driving positions.
Truck drivers can benefit from visa sponsorship, including the chance to live and work lawfully in the US. In addition to the pay you could receive working as a truck driver in the United States; there are a number of other advantages.
The sponsorship for your visa pays for your living expenses, health care expenditures, and can even pay for paid vacation.
You can continue to maintain your visa status while working in the US thanks to the visa sponsorship program. The application process for the program is incredibly simple, and administrative duties are minimal.
You must have a sizable and long-term job offer from a U.S. employer (Trucking company) that satisfies the visa requirements in order to be sponsored by an employer there.
Ways To Find Visa Sponsored Truck Driving Jobs In USA
To locate a truck driver, there are numerous job listing websites where you can search for and obtain a truck driver job in the United States with visa sponsorship. As long as you carefully follow the process and have all the necessary documentation, it is not hard to obtain truck driver positions in the United States with visa sponsorship.
On these job listing websites, you may apply for truck driver visa sponsorship in the USA. There are a lot of options available for you to choose from.
Requirements and Criteria To Apply For Visa Sponsored Truck Driving Jobs In USA
You must fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible for truck driving jobs in the US:
- Applicants should have a valid driver’s permit
- It is required that applicants have a GED or Secondary School Certificate
- A formal education in arithmetic is needed
- Applicants must have past truck driving experience, Class A or B CDL preferred
- Applicants must have roadway upkeep and traffic light security rehearse
- It is necessary that applicants have a great driving record.
- Applicants should be fit for lifting as much as 60 pounds in any weather conditions.
Guidelines To Apply For Visa Sponsorship Truck Driving Jobs In The USA
You can apply for truck driver employment in the United States with visa sponsorship if you satisfy all of the criteria we have listed. Let’s now go over some actions you should take.
- Visit job listing websites to look for openings for truck driving positions.
- Scroll through carefully to find truck driving jobs in the US that can sponsor your visa.
- Examine the possibilities listed on the job site’s list of job requirements.
- Conduct a thorough investigation of the organization.
- Upload your resume and any necessary documents.
How To Immigrate To USA As A Truck Driver
As U.S. trucking and transportation businesses can now use the H-2B visa to hire foreign commercial truckers, you are able to immigrate to the country as a truck driver through this route. The program’s goal is to assist firms in overcoming labor market obstacles and helping to address the labor shortage in the nation.
First and foremost, you must be at least 21 years old and in possession of a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) in order to enter the United States on this visa.
A CDL endorsement demonstrating the applicant’s expertise and ability to operate that class of vehicle is also required.
Candidates must provide proof that they don’t have any criminal convictions.
Since truck drivers are considered unskilled workers, applicants are not required to have a strong educational background.
Perks of Working As A Truck Driver In USA
There are a plethora of advantages available to truck drivers in the US, including:
- Attractive salaries
- Flexible working conditions
- Health savings account
- Retirement saving plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and sick day off
- Health insurance coverage
- Wellness Program
- Employment assistance program
- Dental and vision coverage
Duties of Truck Drivers In USA?
People frequently assume that a truck driver’s job is limited to operating long-distance lorries or other large, heavy vehicles, but there are really several other responsibilities that I’ll go over below.
As a truck driver in the United States, here are some of the duties:
- Truck drivers provide products and services to the customer on time.
- They obtain necessary signatures, obtain shop stamps, or complete the necessary steps to ensure accurate invoice settlement.
- They take care to adhere to the policies, procedures, and rules of the business.
- They take care of the conveyance vehicle, keeping it immaculate and attractive.
- Truck drivers regularly inspect the safety of the vehicle to make sure that it complies with all company and US government regulations.
- They deliver products where they’re supposed to, as directed
- They must take care of the truck’s minor maintenance and repairs.
- They load and unload equipment for transportation into trucks.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I immigrate to USA as a trucker?
Yes. You can do so because U.S. trucking businesses and organizations use the H-2B visa to hire foreign commercial truck drivers. The visa program is intended to assist U.S. employers in filling the nation’s labor needs.
2. How can I get a work permit as a truck driver in USA?
You will require a CDL (Commercial Driver’s License), which you may obtain from the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), in addition to a heavy vehicle driving permit, for many organizations.
3. Can truckers apply for green card?
Commercial truck drivers may voluntarily choose to immigrate to the US on a temporary or permanent basis, according to the trucking industry. Trucking companies or organizations in the US have the option of supporting and sponsoring foreign truck drivers who want a green card, which is permanent residency in the United States.
4. How much do truck drivers earn in USA?
In the United States, truck drivers may expect to make up to 61,982 USD annually, or about $30.38 USD per hour. Truck drivers with extensive experience may make up to USD84,304 annually.
Now that you are aware of the credentials and standards needed to apply for truck driver jobs in the United States with visa sponsorship, you can take steps to fulfill them. Once you have done so, a trucking company or other organization in the USA may then make you an offer of employment. They will be prepared to sponsor your immigration to the United States if they are willing to hire you.
The huge demand for truck drivers in the USA means that finding a job offer from an employer there won’t be too difficult. To find truck driving positions in the US sponsored by a visa, simply visit job listing sites.
thefasthire.org – Truck Driving Jobs In The USA With Visa Sponsorship
careersafrik.com – USA Truck Drive Jobs
indeed.com -Visa Sponsorship Truck Driver